$1 Million Service Guarantee
Provided through Chartis
What are the details of $1 Million Service Guarantee?
We help you stop identity theft before it happens by taking proactive steps to reduce your risk. If you become a victim of identity theft while you are a IDSafeHaven member, we will help you resolve your fraud and restore your name.
Simply contact IDSafeHaven at (800) 511-9165 and we will investigate and file resolution documentation with the creditor in question to repair any damage. You are protected up to $1 million dollars in resolution services to hire lawyers, investigators, consultants, ancillary expenses and whatever else it takes to restore your name and help you recover the direct losses from the identity theft.
How it Works
Once you have determined that you are a victim of identity theft you will contact our resolution department for help, analysis and resolution in your case. Simply by being a IDSafeHaven member entitles you to these services and solutions that would otherwise be on your own to solve.
Our investigation department will assist and lead you through the steps to resolving identity theft while avoiding the timely and costly steps most people get caught up in while traveling through these unfamiliar waters. A IDSafeHaven investigator will assess the facts of your case and determine the type and nature of the identity theft that has occurred.
After the interview the recovery investigator will:
- Explain your rights as a victim.
- Educate you on the recovery process.
- Obtain additional information that is necessary with the recovery process.
- Provide you the appropriate forms, and step-by-step instructions.
- Offer a "Limited Power of Attorney" form that will allow them to act on your behalf.
You may need to:
- Sign and notarize documents.
- Request, sign and file an affidavit with a financial institution in question.
- File a police report, in person, as required by law.
- Send back the documents, in the pre-addressed envelope.
- Submit an insurance claim for out-of pocket expenses as a result of identity theft.
Upon the completion of your case, a IDSafeHaven representative will contact you to ensure that your case has been resolved to your full satisfaction.